welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Babies

Here’s my babies… Lyla at 2 years old and Lottie at 4 months

Chelsea5Chelsea6Chelsea7Chelsea9Chelsea8Chelsea10Chelsea11Chelsea12Chelsea14Chelsea13Chelsea15Chelsea20Chelsea16Chelsea19Chelsea3Chelsea4Chelsea1Chelsea17Chelsea18Chelsea2

1 comments:

Charles Family said...

Oh my goodness!!!! What two gorgeous little girls you have!!! I love these pictures. This makes me so excited to have kiddos so close in age!!!! PS I loved what you did for Lyla's birthday party. You are so creative!!!