welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, December 18, 2011

First Snow Day

135134133132131130129

The first real snow of that year came seasonably late this year.  Lyla was so excited and kept saying “noe!”.  I think she would’ve been less excited had she realized snow meant the end of all of her favorite outdoor activities.  Either way, it was new and novel so we dressed up and went for a walk out in the noe.  I am mean and made poor Lottie experience her first snow from the sliding glass door.  I held her up and said “Look Lottie! Your first snow!”.  She stared unimpressed.  When we went outside to play, Lottie cried (I think because she felt left out Smile)  so we came back in shortly after.  It was still enough for Lyla to get her feel of snow.  Next time we’ll get serious and get in our snow gear!

0 comments: