welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A sad day…

DSC09680DSC09679DSC09678

My little Lyla girl had a tough lesson in “all good things must come to an end”.  After the first snow fall, we couldn’t deny any longer that fall had slipped away and winter was at our heels.  We had done a good job evaded winter thusfar.  the days were sunny and not too cold for the occasional outside play.  Alas, it was we had one brief snowfall, which meant it was time for the trampy to come down.  Lyla cheerfully helped dad take it apart, not knowing exactly what that meant.  When everything was finally put away but the frame, Lyla turned to it and said “oh no!”.  And started to cry.  “I wanna jump”.  This little girl loves to jump.  We explained that the tramp “went bye bye for now”.  For a few days after she would run to the door and say “oh no!”.  I guess all good things come to an end. 

0 comments: