welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Friday, December 30, 2011

Learning Day: Christmas Tree

Dear Lyla, Thanksgiving came and went, which meant it was Christmas in our house and time for some Christmas crafts!  Since we had hung our real tree the day before, I decided we should have some fun with another kind of tree.  I just took a piece of cardboard, (thank you Amazon), drew this tree with a marker (I’m not the best artist huh?) and set out all sorts of fun things for you to decorate your very own tree with.  You love dipping things in glue, so of course this was a hit.  I had also struck gold with a new find; glitter glue! How perfect is that?  We busted that out for the occasion too.  Your little tree ended up so beautiful.  I loved it so much I borrowed it to decorate the cabinet in our kitchen.  Thanks baby girl!

  039038037036139

0 comments: