welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Learning Day: Colored Pasta

Dear Lyla, this was a day where Elmer’s glue rained supreme.  Dying pasta was surprisingly fun and turned out more vibrant than I expected.  You got a kick out of picking the colors.  I then cut stripes of cardboard and basically coated them with glue, and then let you go to town decorating them with any and every accessory you could find.  You loved it!

 302301300314313312311310309308307306305304303

The Finished Product

315316

0 comments: