welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Puffy Paint

280282281283284

Dear Lyla, this was a fun activity we did!  You mix up the paint with baking soda and what not, and go to town painting.  Then, you microwave it and it comes out all puffy like!  You thought it was amazing and went “oooh!” when I pulled it out of the microwave!  You’re a cutie pie

0 comments: