welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, May 25, 2009

Newbies

~~I posted a bunch of new posts but they kind of got scattered about-I'm a challenged blogger. Look around for them-like below the two prego posts. Todd's family: be sure to find the Swan Lake pictures Todd took!~~

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love all your pics. I loved the wax museum pics. We went to Madam Tuessauds in New York. I have some of those pics on my blog. It's so funny because some of their faces are so shiny so you really can tell they are so fake ha ha. Anyway, I love that you got all your posts mixed around, I've totally done that. Hope you guys are doing well. Love the ultrasound pics. So exciting!

Shauna said...

Miss you guys...

Shauna said...

Miss you guys...