welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vegas Baby

Funny how I seem to make time for the whiny pregnant recaps on events but not the fun, enjoyable side of events. Remember this post? Well, you wouldn't know it but we also had a great time in LV. Since our hotel and food was paid for, we splurged on some Vegas activities we've held off on in the past. The first night we got there, we did the Fremont Street Experience. It had been ages since I've been there and Todd had never been there-so it was pretty exciting. Quite the characters that sucker brings out. On Friday, we visited Baby's R Us and USA BABY and decided our baby is going to be a Wal-mart baby. On Saturday, we went to The Shark Reef at Mandolin Bay, Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, and ate at Cheese Cake Factory. It was lovely. When you look at these pictures, remember I felt like butt. My honey took good care of me though.
~Fremont Street Experience~
~Shark Reef~

~Wax Museum~


0 comments: