welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, May 10, 2009

On this mother's day...

My girl wrote me a letter...
Apologizing for taking sooo long to get here.
thanking me for eating even though I don't like to
Apologizing for being a pain in the butt
Assuring me she's okay and that I need not worry so much
Apologizing for making me puke a lot
And telling me she loves me.

She also brought me beautiful flowers.
My girl is the best.

Happy mother's day to all the women in my life.

3 comments:

summergibbs said...

Chelsea,
I'm so glad that you found our blog! Now I can stalk yours! And thanks for leaving a comment...I hate it when people don't. It makes me feel like a loser! I read back a ways...I'm jealous. It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun!!! Other than all the puking....that is one part of pregnancy that I have been lucky enough to avoid. We need to get together one of these days....let us know when you're going to be in Swan Lake!

Michelle Kelly said...

I saw this on KSL and thought of you. Maybe the other one you posted about was on KSL too but this is not a bad price!! http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=6477437&cat=401&lpid=1

Michelle

Amber said...

So I totally agree about George dying and Izzy living. I can picture Izzy going up the elevator and opening up and seeing George. Then I can see it closing and her going back to earth again. It's how I see it panning out. I don't think I can wait 4 months though!!! How's the baby doin? Are you just so excited? Im so excited for you! Hooray!