welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Poppy wrote you a poem:

It was on the very fifth of may
my mom and dad went to dr to see what'd he say
Was it to be pink or blue?
Stupid parents, they thought they already knew
The truth is, I made quite a stink
cuz I didn't want them to know yet, that the answer is Pink!
That's right everybody, it's a GIRL. Pictures to come.

5 comments:

Amber said...

CONGRATS!!
I went on my morning walk today and I thought. I bet Chelsea finds out what she is having soon. LOL.

The Price Family said...

Chelsea (and Todd), CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! Hmm, now you'll have to check out the girly bow tutorials on youtube! Seriously, it's so easy and I am not that crafty of a person! I just learned myself and am SO excited about it...can u tell? BTW, when's your due date? And THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting that Jon Schmidt video. My most favorite things I ever played on the piano were by him, and now this! I can't wait to download it! Take care of yourself and your growing baby girl! Congratulations again!

JadeLuckMoney said...

Haha! I love it :) It was so good to see you the other night at Ninja. Did you love it? I was hoping you wouldn't get sick...I look forward to visiting with you soon! My day off this week is Friday, so let me know if that works for you :)

Aubree said...

You'll have to tell me how the whole girl thing goes. Congratulations friend!! By the way, the other night I stayed up all night organizing my office and playing bills and I think I played your lullaby and jon schmidt video a 100 times throughout the night!! Good taste in music.

Brooke and Raul said...

Congratulations! I am SO excited! Let the girl shopping begin! YAY!