welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bath Time

Dear Lyla, you are such a sweet little mother.  Watching you mimic me mother Lottie gives me confidence that I must be doing one or two things right Smile I get such a kick out of watching you take care of your baby.  I love when I find your baby in your or Lottie’s bed all snuggle in her “lankey” (blanket).  The other day Lottie had a blow out so she had a bath without you.  I guess you figured you better bathe your baby while you had the chance.  You came barreling in the bathroom with your baby and said “bath!”, so I grabbed the baby tub for you to use.  We got you a wash cloth and you went to town.  You even washed the baby’s neck (your neck always gets so grubby that we make a big deal about it at bath time).  I think you felt pretty proud when your baby was all clean and wrapped in Lottie’s towel.  Good job little mama!

144

143142

0 comments: