welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Learning Day: Paint!

Paint is always a good fall-back activity anytime we’re board.  Lyla got so excited when she saw me gathering the supplies for this  “ooky” (Halloween) and Fall paint day.  She started pulling the lid off the finger pain before I even had all the paper tapped over the table.  The egg carton was used to made a tree and we used $ Store spiders as stamps.  Lyla also digs on the paint droppers (thank you Township Pharmacy).  She’ll suck up two or three colors of paint and then giggle as it splats out all over the paper. 

 309308307

0 comments: