welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, November 27, 2011

What Woman Want Expo

DSC09562

Brooke and I decided to brave the What Women Want Expo in St. George, and even braver, to bring our kids.  It was slightly nightmareish mainly because Lyla has decided she needs to prove me wrong and demonstrate just how terrible the 2’s can be.  She can be the sweetest child ever, and the meanest, which came out on our trip.  She didn’t want to sit in the stroller which was a problem with the volume of people.  After lugging her around and giving up and going to the jumpiest or retrieve, we had a greater nightmare at Kneaders.  I’ll just sum it up by saying there were lots of tantrums and near wrestling matches, THREE cups of soda dumped out, and stabbing of the food instead of eating of the food.  And Lottie screamed the whole time to boot.  Phew! I’m tired just thinking about it.  I had fun with Brooke though, I love our chats. 

0 comments: