welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Learning Day: Halloween Sensory Bin

We did a SPOOKY sensory bin one day in October.  I dyed the water with food coloring and then filled it with water beads (in the floral section at the $1 Store), spiders, and eye balls.  I love when I find things that both kids are drawn to!  Holla!  Squeezing the water beads is such a cool sensory experience for them (but Lottie girl had to be watched CLOSELY since she’d like to eat the water beads!).  Lyla loved digging around in the “oooky” bin.  I can’t wait until the Daddy makes our light box so that the water bead experience will be all the more cool!!!

 175174173171170169168

0 comments: