welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bowling and Fine Dining?

Last weekend we had an odd Saturday. First, we went bowling. Zach's short-lived career at the bowling ally facilitated some free fun....I must say since my bowling class (yes I took a bowling class as an undergrad) I dig on this redneck tradition.

Todd, deflated after a bad bowl You can't tell but at this point I AM BEATING TODD!!Zach, the professional bowlerMelissaGood timesWe also enjoyed some serious air hockey games :)
After leaving bowling we went to Leeds of all places (a tiny town south of Cedar) to eat at this 5-star restaurant called the Cosmopolitan. It's so random but in a beautiful setting. It's one of those small but elegant places with only a few items on the menu (including fillet Mignon, buffalo, and salmon). It was super fun.
My dinner...chicken in cranberries and sage (scrumptious)
Todd got Buffalo. I thought it was nasty but he liked it (although he didn't think it was worth THIRTY BUCKS!!! Good thing my mom foot the bill)
YAY for bowling and fine dining

1 comments:

The Price Family said...

Yes, I finally decided to join the bloggage! I still need to tweak some things and add songs, but it's getting there! Your dog is super adorable and I was so happy to see you put a wedding pic up of you two! You look way cute and also a belated congrats on graduating! I always thought psychology was so interesting, I'm sure you'll have your share of fun stories from it!