welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, June 30, 2008

Full of hot air

We went to the hot-air balloon festival on Saturday :) It's held in good-old Panguich Utah. We of course had to eat at a lil mom and pop diner before heading over and enjoying the colorful spectacle these lovely hot air balloons provide! Here's some pictures from the evening....









2 comments:

shereesa said...

you guys have so much fun, you're always doing something! The balloons look awesome!

Amber said...

Ok, I meant to write a while ago on here. Could you go in the hot air balloons too? I have always wanted to do that.