welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, June 7, 2008

New digs

Since most of Todd's family won't likely get to come visit us anytime soon, we thought we'd post some picks of our new living space.....nothing too exciting :)
Our BEDROOM. We can actually fit night stands on both sides of the bed!!CLOSETS. We have two walk-in closets! They are so very lovely. DINING AREA
LIVING ROOM. This picture doesn't really do it justice...the room is huge! (my sectional would've fit beautifully...boo hoo)
LIVING ROOM. Shot two
BATHROOM. Also much larger than we're used too
KITCHEN. Small, but beleive it or not, larger than the old one!
OFFICE. I would like to add that the desk and filing cabinet cost 20 bucks total! I repainted and changed out the hardware...not bad eh?We also have an extra bedroom but I didn't take a pic of it bc it is still full of my sisters junk! One day it will be a nice little place for people to stay when they come visit us! See...this post wasn't so lame bc now you can imagine that you're here with us when you can't be :)

1 comments:

Amber said...

Ok, Im confused....Are you still at Jenny's? Cute place you got goin' on.