welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm tired.

Can I just say that I am tired of the presidential elections. It seems that every candidate is now more concerned about dragging their opponent through the mud (while airing as much of their crap as possible) than they are working at appearing to be a qualified person to lead our country. I swear, I could turn to a soap opera for the same amount of drama with half the amount of BULLSHIT! I hate everyone now. Ugh. This first video very much highlights the way I feel about the election presently.

p.s. I still support my OBAMA...crazy priest/white racism and all (I say we whities could stand to have a little oppression). I'm just venting here.



This video proves that I can have a sense of humor about my political preferences. HE HE.

0 comments: