welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, June 29, 2008

'quaking poplars'

We went for a picnic on Kanaraville Mt thursday. Growing up my family owned a cabin up that way which left me with a love for the mountains, specifically, a love for Aspen Trees. Now, a mountain doesn't seem like a mountain without Quakes. We had fun picnicing and playing cards. Some photos...


I don't love being in the car

FlowerCHILD Ty's first REAL swim! It took some convincing but he did it!
FlowerDOG
I think this photo is hilarious...we were trying to pose all cute and ty came running in btw us (see the white bump near my leg...thats him) spreading muky water and mudd everywhere...I guess we'll call this a "candid" shot
The perfect picnic
I do love the great outdoors though!
Walkin' in the wildflowers
Tight rope walker!

0 comments: