welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here's a fun picture tag. The rules:

1.Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it, and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Name your picture



Yep, ours was the pee stick. Disturbing to many. Lovely to me. I did this tag in an attempt to talk about something non-pregnancy related but I guess the cosmos has somethin else in mind:) I think this was about the 5th test we took. I made Todd go buy the digital ones even though by then I knew I was pregnant. I did it to stick it to all the digital ones in the past that so coldy told me "NOT PREGNANT" with a mocking tone (don't ask me how a peice of plastic has tone but it does). It felt good. Take that you clear blue biotch.
I never tag people but I am going to now. I tag my cousins Amber and Jessica, Aubree C., Jenny, Chelsea J, and Ted G. Do it!

0 comments: