welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Me oh my

Yesterday I was innocently perusing the craigslist adds for baby stuff (my new favorite past time) and came across an add that instantly confirmed that I am completely and undeniably in over my head. Have a look....

"Deluxe Bath Tub Spa"

"Motorized jet creates soothing spa effect, motorized shower rinses the baby with clean water, 2 temp strips situated on both tub and shower ensures water is the right temperature."

No, this is not a joke. Me oh my. What was more concerning than the fact that such a thing actually exists was/is the fact that I want it! BAD! Our baby needs motorized jets when he/she showers right? How could I deny him/her such a thing now that I know it exists? That would be negligent wouldn't it?! When I showed Todd his only statement was "we're gonna be broke aren't we?". Pretty much. Like I said, in over my head...already.

1 comments:

Jessica Littlefield said...

Yah, don't tell my kids. All they got was the kitchen sink!

I'm glad you found my blog again, hee hee. So far the new couches are intact. We sprayed bitter yuck stuff on it from PetSmart and it's working.

Enjoy 2nd trimester, it's fun!