welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My dearest friend since truly before kindergarten got married July 17th. It was SUCH a beautiful wedding...to match a beautiful couple. But back to the wedding...haha. Her decor was black and pink and white and was put together in a fun but also elegant way. I just loved it. Her cake had a GIANT black bow in the front made of fondant. Her flower arrangements were also very pretty but I can't really describe them. My favorite was the food (shocker I know)...cupcakes from 25 Main! They were so freaking good. I had two. One last highlight was her two youngest brothers as ring bearers. Their little tuxes were absolutely adorable. Like truly.
Anyway, I was special enough to be part of the wedding. I was pretty worried about being the giant whale in the pictures (not to mention waddling my giant A down the aisle) but I think my dress was just perfect in minimizing my size! It was a beautiful day....Love you Brooke and Raul.
Here's the few crap pictures I got. I'm sure I'll get better ones soon.



0 comments: