welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

Better late than never right? Todd and I had a wonderful Easter weekend. We spent it in Swan Lake with Todd's family. It was great just spending time with the family. We had a lovely and a ginourmous Easter dinner followed by a knarley Easter egg hunt. I was quite proud of Todd and I bc we got TWO Cadbury eggs AND 25 cents. Another AWESOME aspect of the egg hunt was the "grandma's hunt". There were three grandma's present who went on their own hunt. I hope I get the change to do that someday. I'll elbow those granny's to the ground! We also had some killer Phase 10 Games...one of which I won. What now. Oh, AND We got to introduce Ty to the Gambles family. They love his crazy little terrorits self just as much as we do!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of the egg in the tree! Is it yours or did you find it somewhere? Oh and PS, sorry about your lame weekend. Mine was pretty awful too. Not cool! Weekends are supposed to be fun!