welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Saturday, March 8, 2008

So I've been slacking on the updates lately. Last weekend (March 1st) We made the long trip to Cedar City to introduce Ty to my Family. My sister Melissa is such an animal lover and has been green with envy ever since we got Ty. So, it was only fair to introduce her early on. My sister Jenny also wants Elsie to have a dog, but since she is allergic (Jenny that is), Ty will serve as her "psuedo dog". We thought it best she meet him while he is young and non-threatening. The drive down actually went quite well. We stopped a few times for Ty to potty and he made the 4 hours without soiling our car...YIPPIE.

We had a great time there. We didn't really do much, just caught up the happenings and played with Ty....he got very spoiled while there bc my mom has a very, very large backyard. Needless to say, we spent most of our time out there. The ride home was also quite uneventful. Of course, the family loved Ty. Elsie kept saying "Oh! He's so cute mom, he so little...like me!". She also said "My dad won't let me have a dog"...haha. All in all, the trip was a success the Kunz family welcomed the new addition in loving fashion.

Melissa runnin Ty
He likes to bite your feet while you run with him
Just love this BOY!
We also got to see Callie off to the Sweetheart's Dance. Doesn't she look amazing (thats the bridesmaid dress to my wedding...glad she liked it!)


I did her makeup. Not bad eh?








0 comments: