welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tag #2

I may need to hunt down and kill the person who came up with the idea of tags. Okay, that's not entirely true, I like hearing what other people have to say.

SOOO....I already got this tag but I didn't want to let cute Ally down so here ya go. Same questions, perhaps new info.

*10 Years Ago...

  • I was 13.
  • You all should know by now how I felt about middle school.
  • I was definitely in an ugly phase.
  • I had just learned how to tame my wild curly hair... ish. This was before flat irons were big so the straightening didn't look so hot. It looked mostly like a very massive blond fro.
  • Man was I sexy.
  • I was really into the band Staind. Scary eh? They wrote songs about hating everyone and I related.
  • I was playing basket ball and softball. I had attitude and none of my coaches liked me.
  • I had a crush on this boy named Brett. He was a hottie..butt-crack hair part and all. My best friends Brooke and Mckell also shared this crush. We would compete with each other for his attention. Ah haha.
*Things On My To-Do List...
  • Walk Ty before school
  • Go to a whole 11 hours of school
  • Go to the Dentist during lunch (btw that really sucked...4 years without going to the dentist=11 cavities=me wishing for death)
  • Call Jenny
  • Basically survive my day from hell
*4 Things I Would Do if I Was a Billionaire...
  • Own a beach house in Hawaii
  • Hire a hit man to take out Ron Paul (and perhaps a few Republican Senators)
  • Start a non-profit for somethin cool
  • Clone Ty
*6 Things People Don't Know...
  • I'm cynical...okay people know that about me
  • I think flossing is for the birds
  • I pretty much hate yuppies. Take your Subarus, organic food, coffee mugs, I hate-everything, but love everyone attitude and SHOVE IT! (Can you tell I'm in Social Work at the U)
  • I also hate Utah County Culture...take your fastly approaching bankruptcy, Prozac poppin, Bermuda shorts-wearin, scrapbooking ASS and SHOVE IT! (Wow...can you tell I've been in class for 11 hours?)
  • I really believe that before this life I was a fish....I could fully live in the water
  • One of my biggest hero's is Machiavelli. He pretty much rocks.

Good times.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha I love your posts, I always find myself laughing so hard when I read them! Tags kind of suck, but I love reading your responses! Oh and by the way - this is really random - but I need to thank you for bringing sweet and sour sauce on a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich into my life. It's amazing!! Amber and I are both eternally grateful!