welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break Part I: Cedar City

Our first and last stop on our Spring Break Getaway was in Cedar City. Just to catch up with the fam and break up the trip to SIN CITY BABY. We stayed Saturday with them and the following Tuesday. We had fun catching up by eatin out, playing Phase 10, and watching a movie (Jane Austin Book Club...I loved it). My family graciously offered to dog sit while we were gone. It was sad to leave him but he had a great time. He loves my mom and jenny's backyards'. Perfect dog terrain. We also went to church with the fam. Zach was speaking in another ward so we got to hear that. He did great. It's such a trip to hear Zach talk about the gospel. The MOST bogus part about our stay in Cedar was that is snowed!!! What is that!?! We head south to colder weather! This was the site as we were leaving Cedar. We were a bit devastated.



0 comments: