welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I solemly pray

Dear lord,
Please oh please, if I could ask you for anything, send me a cloned version of this child someday. She has cured by fears for the future. From now on, whenever I hear concerns about today's children's' education, discipline or abilities; I will simply watch her sing every word of the poetic Cake... fit with hand gestures and all.




P.S. This is a kid from my program's niece

0 comments: