welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another Farewell

I finished up my internship on Thursday. I am officially done being an intern FOREVER! I've spent a lot of time getting to know my fellow interns both in Social Work and PhD Psychology. It was hard to say goodbye to all of them. It was also surprisingly hard to say goodbye to The Counseling Center. I have spent so much time there the last year. It's funny but I was really sad when I was packing up my office and saying farewell. I guess it's all a part of the process. Here's some pics from a nice luncheon they had for us on Thursday.
My Fellow SW Interns

The best part of getting to know the Psych Interns has been getting to know my now dear friend Mindy. We really are kindred spirits. It will be hard when she moves back to Michigan.

0 comments: