welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Its on

Its official. Todd and I renewed our BYU Football Season Tickets yesterday. We just signed another fall season of our lives away! Todd giggled with flee when I called to tell him I renewed them. He said it can count as my anniversary present to him and for his b-day. NOT BAD! CHEERS!

2 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! We went to a BYU game this past season when they were playing in San Diego. I loved it!

Aubree said...

I think that I don't like you anymore!! Go UTES!!!! :0)