welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Days until the end of suffering

7. 7 beautiful days left until my life gets slightly better. True, I still have to stay at my Internship until the 23rd (which is the primary source of my suffering); I will take any alleviation I can get. I will also still be staying at my other job for the standard 20 hours, but after 20 hours there, 20 hours (or more) at the internship, and a full time course load, 40 hours seems like heaven.

Now, I fear this conversation might lead people to ask, "what's next"? To that I say kindly, DON'T ASK. "whats next" is still in the theoretical.

Just focusing on the here and now...the fact that I'm in the middle of class now should be quite telling. Only 7 more hours of class left today...ish. Now, I get to go propose a grant we wrote. Rock on.

Until next you slowly fading deamon-countdown!

0 comments: