welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, April 27, 2008

One last hirrah





We had a big farewell party at the Skybox on Friday night. The party was for all SW grads but our little "group" of friends went just to spend some time with each other and to say goodbye. I just love the friends I've made here. They are the very best and I love them. Hope to stay friends into old age. I could go on and on but basicaly, we had a great night with each other and spouses. THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIMES EVERYONE!. BEST OF LUCK (especially to Sheree since she's due to have a baby in a few days!)! HERE'S TO MANY MORE!!

0 comments: