welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy graduation TO ME!

Todd was definitely feeling my love language this week!!! Allow me to explain...So I have this new obsession with KSL Classifieds. I check them daily. About 4 weeks ago I saw this red sectional on there that I REALLY wanted. It was for $1200 so I sorta lost interest (remember I'm a tight wad). THEN, four days ago it reappeared for $800. Since that time I've been hinting in a not-so-subtle way that I REALLY wanted it. On Thursday, I texted him that I wanted it for graduation. Funny enough...he already had it planned! So we set out Sat to get them, but of course (remember I'm over analytical) we first had to price it out. Believe it or not, we found the EXACT couch at RC Willey's that was on major clearance! So, after bartering with the KSL seller went no where, it was more frugal to go with the new one! It was crazy cheap (this is me justifying the vanity in me). But the moral of the story is how SWEET is my honey?!? He did everything to the planning, shopping, and delivering. Aside from a few trips to the doggie park, we spent the entire weekend lounging on it! We watched like three movies, I did homework and work AND I actually addressed my graduation announcements. It's also very timely bc our old couch is now broken to the point that the frame has put a HUGE hole in the wall!

THANKS HONEY! GRADUATION PRESENTS ARE FUN!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE the couch! Not only cute but it looks so comfy too.

Amber said...

Im glad you got Jenny to get a blog. Now I have to get Jess to do one too.

Anonymous said...

I love the couch too!