welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Sunday, April 13, 2008

GQ

Look out ladies, Ty is bringing his sexy back. His Aunties (Jackie and Diedre) bought him a green polo that is just plain sexy. He has worn it to Sugar House Park twice, Tanner Park, and various school yards around our neighborhood. The female dogs can't stay away.


As a side note, We are pumped we got this look on camera...he does it when he's contemplative or something...he just cocks his head and looks at us like "what?".

P.S. I realize this post crosses the threshold of acceptable pet conversations. We're now that pathetic couple who can only talk about their dog's "looks". I'm okay with it though.


POP THE COLLAR

0 comments: