welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, December 17, 2007

BBQ Train

One way Todd and I welcomed the fall season was by joining Todd's sister Shauna and her husband Scott for the BBQ train ride on the Heber Creeper. This was such a fun night. At dusk, you board the train in Heber and ride the sunset ridge line to a large pavilion below beautifully scenic mountains. Here a BBQ dinner is set up for eating and conversation under the fabulous Heber sunset. The best part was that a small ensemble of a violinist, guitarist, and a singer played some perfectly fitting country music while we ate. Sitting below the mountains with sunset at contrast listening to string instruments is near perfection in my mind.






0 comments: