welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, December 17, 2007

Swan Lake BABY!

Not sure if I've mentioned this before but Todd grew up in this fantastically little town in Idaho, Swan Lake. I always love weekends we spend there. It's like the most wonderful little retreat from the worldly life we live in. I always come home feeling rested and relaxed. This trip made to Swan Lake was done just for fun. We surprised Todd's mom and headed up just on a whim. Todd's nephew just happened to be performing in a play, Thoroughly Modern Millie. He did an awesome job and we had a lovely, restful weekend.



Ahh, relaxing

0 comments: