welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My goodies

Dec. 18th, 2007. Poor Todd had to work late (like most Tuesdays) So my friend from USU (who now lives in Salt Lake), Alecia and I planned an evening baking Christmas Goodies. I was definitely down for that since I needed to send out neighbor gifts and goodies to mine and Todd's work. We combined recipes and made some delicious goods. Here's some pics of the finished products.

Cutting CARAMELS

Okay, these look kind-of gross, but it was actually really cute and delicious. It's like a carmelly chex mix with chocolate chips swirled with red and green.Okay, this also looks really disgusting...HAHA. This was Alecia's recipe called cherry mash.The following day (Alecia and I ran out of time) I made rum cake for mine and Todd's work and to bring to the Gambles for Christmas. This is a very big tradition in the Kunz home. My family LOVES rum cake. This however, was my first try making on my own...it turned out SOOOO good. The only major bump was that it required actual rum. So, Todd and I took a trip to the liquor store on a Wednesday night. It was so busy! HAHA. Its stupid but I was totally embarrassed.

YAY for Christmas Goodies....!

0 comments: