welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Party and Open House

December 14, 2007. Todd and I made a trip to Swan Lake. Todd's nephew had their open house Friday Evening so the family decided to have the family Christmas Party afterwards.


Before the Open House

YIKES!! I was feeling a bit stressed at the moment bc all the sister-in-laws were supposed to work in the kitchen making cakes for the open house...a few minutes before the open house we learned that EVERYONE was going to be late..I had to man the kitchen for the first little while by myself....it was stressful!!
Waiting for the Open house to end...
Nykell, Katie and Angie
Lilli ready for bed...Jayden ready to PARTY!

The reception was lovely, I worked in the Kitchen so I didn't get any pics of the bride and groom all dressed up but they are the two holding the trash bag on the couch in this picture. Jayden again....isn't he sooo cute!?!
Playing the present game!
After three mean rounds of the present game I got what I wanted!! Two pairs of slipper socks. I freaking love slipper socks. I pretty much rock the present game.
Todd got this silly computer game that you can record music and "make hits". Sometimes Todd thinks he's a rocker...it's hilarious when he rocks out to the IPOD. I can only imagine what he's gonna do with this.
What a fun Christmas Party!

0 comments: