welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Official beginning



July 8th, 2007. If only words could do justice to the day. How cliché it sounds to say that we had the perfect day… But it is absolutely true. We were married in the St. George Temple. I had an all-white ceremony that transcends any vernacular description. We were lucky to have some overcastting clouds, which made pictures on the temple grounds much more bearable. All of our family and friends were waiting on the other side of the temple door to share in our happiness.



My Beautiful Bridesmaids


Sisters


Good-looking MEN!



Our reception was held in my parent’s backyard… something I’ve said I wanted since I was old enough to know what a wedding was. Despite a very real, threat of rain (it literally rained until 6pm… the time to set things up) the reception was the most elegant, quintessential evening. What could beat acoustic guitar, loving conversation and eating beneath the moon light.


0 comments: