welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, December 17, 2007

BOO!

Halloween 2007. Because Halloween was on a week-day and Todd and I were busy with school and work, we didn't do much dressing up. Despite this, we had a fantastic Halloween.
The Halloween celebration started October 1st (the earliest day Todd would ALLOW me to decorate). Here is a bit of the decorations... my mom's decorative love for Halloween definitely rubbed off on me.

On Monday, October 8th Todd and I carved pumpkins for our sorry version of F.H.E. I bet you can guess who's is whose. They looked so spooky all lit up! The night of Halloween Todd and I went to Shauna's, ate take-out and watched all the little trick or treaters come to their house for candy. Shauna lives on a cul-de-sac so she got a lot of trick or treaters. I loved seeing their cute and creative costumes...!

This is a random photo of my fellow intern at the Counseling Center. The U holds a Wellness Fair on Halloween. We worked at a booth doing depression screenings for students. Thus, we dressed up. This is Tim as Ned Flanders...isn't it perfect? I was a very scary witch but my camera died before I could get a photo :(

The weekend following Halloween Todd and I cuddled up and watched a scary movie; No Vacancy. It FREAKED me out. I begged Todd to stop it half way, but we endured and felt the semi-pathological spirit of HALLOWEEN!

0 comments: