welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, December 17, 2007

Fall 2007

October 26th, 2007. I always love going to my mom's house in Cedar City for Halloween. Cedar is always so beautiful in the fall time. My mom's house is always decorated to the fullest and scariest degree and she always has bucket-loads of yummy Halloween treats. This year was no exception. Todd and I were bummed that we couldn't be there for Halloween to see Elsie dressed up as a pumpkin, but we had fun being there near the big day.



The best part of the trip was undoubtedly getting to see Elsie. How cute is she!?!
I told Elsie I wanted to take a picture of her...Then she wouldn't let me stop! She said.."Chesee take a picture of us by the skeleton"..."Take a picture of me with Todd" (Elsie LOVES Todd...they hang out for hours)"Take a picture of me with Callie"... And on and on... At least she's not lacking in self esteem!!

That Saturday my family and Todd and I had a picnic up Cedar Mountain. The leaves were so beautiful...MUAH!Just us girls (Can't remember where Callie was :o)I just LOVE Melissa... she's so care-free and SUCH a girl.Awe, cute mother and daughter!On the way home we stopped at the park for some playground fun.I was fully entertained with this rolly thingThe following day Todd and I got to babysit Elsie while her mom was a work! I curled her hair...it looked SO adorable.

It was a great weekend!

0 comments: