welcome to my internet home. this blog used to be cool, with insights about mental health, social policy, pop culture and the like. now, it's a chaotic collection of my mis-spelled, scribbled-down notes on motherhood (who has time to proof read?). it's over-ran with goldfish cracker crumbles, slobery wet kisses, and un-edited pictures. and i would have it no other way. feel free to laugh and cry along side me while I balance a practice (mental heath) and motherhood, and their interconectedness

Monday, December 17, 2007

The BIG 29

September 27th, 2007. One of my new favorite events of September is Todd birthday. I love hunting for the perfect gift and making him feel extra special on the big day. This year we went out for a nice dinner of Todd's choice (at Famous Dave's) and then came back to our apartment to open gifts. This year's presents were BYU themed to initiate the upcoming BYU Football season to which we had tickets for EVERY home game. He got a BYU hoodie, blanket, and a key chain


Note the BYU wrapping paper...!

The Friday following Todd's birthday, we went to Todd's sister Shauna's house to eat cake and ice cream. This picture does not do my betty skills justice, but his cake really did look sooo cute. I'm told it was good too. (I was off sugar at the time... I made the entire cake without even licking the beaters!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!! I LOVE YOU THE MOSTEST!!!

0 comments: